January 6th, 2022
Congratulations on your new contract! Fred Meyer and QFC associates have ratified a new collective bargaining agreement. This is great news for everyone!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and support this agreement. Fred Meyer/QFC and UFCW Local 555 bargaining committees worked diligently to create an agreement that provides you with a solid compensation package of wages and benefits.
Here are the highlights of the new three-year collective bargaining agreement:
- Wage increases for all Fred Meyer associates effective August 8, 2021. Wages increases for all QFC associates effective October 3, 2021.
- Head Clerks/Journeyperson wages increase $1.00 as of August 8, 2021 (Oct. 3 2021 for QFC associates), and at years two and three of the ratified contract for a total of $3.00 per hour.
- CCK (Central Cashier) Journeyperson wages increase an additional $1.03 on the Sunday after ratification (Jan. 2) and $1.02 on August 7, 2022, to bring CCK wages up to the grocery wage scale. (Fred Meyer Associates only)
- Apprentices receive up to $2.75 per hour at ratification plus additional increases through the life of the contract.
- Maintains affordable health care benefits with the company contributing nearly $30 million each year for your health care.
- Providing a pension for when you retire with $5 million in annual pension contributions.
Click to review the Fred Meyer Post Ratification Flyer
Click to review the QFC Post Ratification Flyer
Thank you for remaining dedicated as we worked through these bargaining sessions with UFCW Local 555.
Our overriding priority is to deliver the best and freshest shopping experiences to our valued customers and support a friendly, caring, and uplifting work environment for all associates.
Your store leader will have more detailed information about your new contract in the coming days. Again, thank you for your ongoing commitment and service to our customers.